Kisses In The Night - Poem by K.. K..
shivers quivering down
warmth welling up from the bottom
feeling as if about to burst from within
crying for you to stop
begging you to keep going
kisses reaching deep
washing over me
kisses leaving scars on my soul
never to be healed by anything
Comments about Kisses In The Night by K.. K..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye