Let Me Spark! - Poem by malini kadir
Let me spark
A fire within you
To light your heart within
Let me add to your dreams
A fire colorful
Still serene; kiss your passions alive!
Let me add oils
To the flames of your ambitions
Making you smiling to double endeavor
Let me glance into your soul
The magic potion that adds to its tick!
Let me stoic climb the stairs
To reach you every day
Till my dedication lights a spark!
Let me be the stirring emotion
The stirring of your car
To be held en route
Let my very love
Enhance your joys in life
To battle the odds in life!
Let me still be the nail
You drive in
When they finally hang your picture
On the corridors of fame……..
Comments about Let Me Spark! by malini kadir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl