Let Me Tell You A Secret - Poem by Pamela lutwyche
Let me tell you a secret,
one, which is quite true.
I am from another planet,
that is red, where this one is blue.
I saw your planet from way out in space,
when standing there one day.
I thought that’s where I will head,
so, I did and at first it seemed o.k.
I’ve been here now for many a year,
the violence is really bad.
And some of your people,
Are rather quite mad.
So, I’m heading home now,
home is where I will go.
I’ve stopped my roaming,
through the universe.
So’ it’s goodbye,
good luck cheery oh.
Comments about Let Me Tell You A Secret by Pamela lutwyche
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl