Life... - Poem by Suzanne Gaut
What if we laughed when we were sad,
and cried when we were happy?
What if all things were left unsaid,
and your life turned out to be crappy?
Would we sit and dwell in the past,
or be happy with the things that we have?
Life goes by too fast,
Then to have your soul in a cast.
Comments about Life... by Suzanne Gaut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda