Life Is A Wave Of Ocean - Poem by nagamuthu osho
The life becomes, and because of miracle, debacle, and pinnacle,
where the silent soul move to love,
The one near the nectar, all and love to prove,
Ne'er to hurt the life, e'er to heal...
But the bud of jocund blooms as boon;
Whithal of whimsical melody surging to sing soon,
Let my life's chalice ne'er taste the malice: -
E'er fills with those ambrosial divine's miracle.
Copyright@ 2005 Nagamuthu Karthikeyan Osho
Comments about Life Is A Wave Of Ocean by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl