Love Is An Abyss Wave - Poem by nagamuthu osho
Love is ever sweet,
And to your holy feet I ever greet;
Melting my conscious to become pious,
Surging and slaying my sorrow!
You appear to me... in dream, in real form of glorious;
I will follow thy path, which makes my heart hallow.
Copyright@2006 Nagamuthu Karthikeyan Osho
Comments about Love Is An Abyss Wave by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl