Kyle Shield Laster
Like Sand I Blew Apart. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
Stuck I am in Hate's quicksand:
Sandy is my heart.
Kicked, you, dirt right in my face;
Like sand I blew apart.
Many tears did wet my chest
And now I'm kin to mud.
Stuck; I am of Hate's quicksand,
But still I've some good blood.
Comments about Like Sand I Blew Apart. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl