(limerick) Hubby Recently Retired - Poem by WES Vogler
Now I love my dear husband a bunch
Now retired and there is the crunch
'For better or worse'
Goes the magical verse
But the sharing...it now includes lunch?
Comments about (limerick) Hubby Recently Retired by WES Vogler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl