Lawrence S. Pertillar
Listen To Yourself - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is all in the open now!
And I hope you are not feeling,
Listen to yourself.
What are you saying to me today,
That I didn't say to you yesterday?
Or the day before?
There is a difference though.
When I told you I could no longer afford,
To keep paying for things that didn't make me happy...
Even more so when I walked away.
Telling you to stay and keep your traps intact.
Your traps were repossessed.
I thought you told me you owned them?
Comments about Listen To Yourself by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda