Little Piece Of X-Ta-C - Poem by Nelson Reyes
Just as I´ve dreamt you came to me
Eyes please trick me not!
Trembling hands, ...- confused? a lot!
-but who needs logic when I have thee...
Nothing but a little piece of x-ta-c
Comments about Little Piece Of X-Ta-C by Nelson Reyes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl