Ace Of Black Hearts
Living A Life Outside His Shell - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
You are all my muse.
Listen to this recluse as he describes the way you lived.
He thrust himself right into it.
His identity is now yours.
Not stolen, but changed, morphed, warped.
Becoming his own being, his own creature of sorts.
Living a life outside his shell.
Comments about Living A Life Outside His Shell by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl