RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living In An Ageless Harmony - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rushing throughout this night, life taking turns in this
evening moonlight, wishing upon stars above, hoping that
wishes and dreams will be forthcoming in a new day.
Starting tomorrow's morning, loving precious feelings of
elation, being filled with an intense energy that continues
to surface in every note and harmony, living in an ageless
portrayal of what life is supposed to be like.
Comments about Living In An Ageless Harmony by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda