Look How Fast The Van Go. - Poem by Michael Gale
Look at the Van Go....
Hanging on the wall all by itself.
Does it tilt all crooked so? ...
Does it go ever so fast?
How fast does the Van Go across the water wedged pass? ...
Long longer longest expanse.
Of the bridge so attended past...
Golden gazed bridge beautiful to the eye.
To the brain doth thy beauty lay as lie? ...
Above all deepened bluish greenly water.
Expansioned bridge doth stretch and reach....
Goldish hour of faltered towered-
Instill to all a disheartened breach.
Pinkesh skies alter heavenly glimpses...
Clouds hide Sunset's beliefe.
Happy hour filled not with any more grief...
No more sadness-No more beef.
Comments about Look How Fast The Van Go. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl