Losing Dad - Poem by Mary Nagy
My life was changed so harshly.
It feels like yesterday,
when God said you have had enough
and that you couldn't stay.
I miss you more than ever...
Your guidance and your love.
But, I know you're still watching
silently from above.
The love you gave still warms me
the way it always will.
But leaving left an empty space
that time can never fill.
From heaven you're still giving
the love you always had.
I know you hear me talk to you.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU DAD! ! !
Comments about Losing Dad by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl