Andrew Rose Poems
- The Dark And Me Im lost in my own dark little world, it has...
- Do You Love Me? You say that you love me, but do you really...
- True Love True love lasts forever, it gets you through ...
- My Reality How did i end up like this, My life is falling ...
- Hearts Are Gods Hearts are gods just always beaten, Yet ...
- If Rose's Were Poems If Roses were poems, Id lie down all ...
- The Little Things I am in Love with a girl, Everything is ...
Im still an amateur at this, but i like writing alot, it gets my thoughts out of my head, and my good poems get my feelings out of my heart, so my poetry really just represents who i am... Hope you Enjoy =) The Poems added that have The Black Rose at the bottom are off my other account, but i decided to move all my poems over. Became annoying with two accounts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Rose
The Dark And Me
Im lost in my own dark little world,
it has four walls,
& a door,
Its forever 3am and sleep escapes me once more,
Im doomed to lie here,
with only my conscious as comfort,
& the dark as my friend,
Only i know whats said in the dark,
whats done in the dark,
Im left to myself in the dark,
he is no saviour,
for he has not come tonight,
now i must seek the safety of day,
Only hell is alike,
with purgatory for dessert,
I can only hope,
for sweet somnium,