Lawrence S. Pertillar
Lost Perspectives - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Misplaced keys are easier to find.
Unless amnesia is involved...
One will remember what they were used for,
And can indentify them by sound!
That's if they are ever found!
Unlike lost perspectives.
Once they are gone...
The only thing that is clearly understood then,
A web of entanglement,
Eventually losing its intrigue!
Comments about Lost Perspectives by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl