Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Love 14 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sharing is the joy!
It cheered me up;
Glad to meet you.
Comments about Love 14 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, March 19, 2016
Poem Edited: Saturday, March 19, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl