Love - Poem by Erin Hanson
What does the word mean...?
know one may know-
as many people are wondering.
But what if we know the specific definition,
and we know how it goes.
Because i think i got it
tied down in my head
As a rock is standing still&stiff a non-moving feeling
that will never fade.
I really think i got it this time.
really have these true feelings that
shall never be sold to anyone else.
I have the feeling of Love and the definiton is my feelings.
Comments about Love by Erin Hanson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda