! ! ! Love - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
Dear my love, my dearest ever springing passion
The depth of the seas, the swiftness of the winds
The speed of the lightning, the power of the thunder
The softness the peacock’s feather
The melody of the flute, the bightness of the lute
The twinkle of the stars
All born out of my passion for you
My softest petal of dreams
Look dear in this night the stars twinkle, and the moon veils herself
Out of shy regard for our love, this passion darling
Our love shall last, till the very end of this universe.
Eons after, after the birth of the third child:
You fool, you ugly bitch, get out of my sight.
Comments about ! ! ! Love by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl