! Soul - Poem by Raveendran N.V.
Each dropp of rain
Longs to reach the core
Each mountain spring
Yearns to reach the nest
What is their end?
Who is it that attracts them?
The ocean has a womb
Where awaits the core, the nest
The soul of the drop.
Comments about ! Soul by Raveendran N.V.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda