Tears of sorrow ...
Love A Mere Thought - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
Sadness befalls in the heart
Madness fills in the eyes
Happiness dies in tears
Love is nothing more then a mere thought
Comments about Love A Mere Thought by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl