Love: I Long For You (Radha-1) - Poem by Subrat Pradhan
Had gone to you once
That you were nowhere
within the periphery of
yojans(miles and miles altogether) to come
Darkness surrounded me
And the road got stretched
longer and longer.
Sky studded with stars and nakshatras
My mind and feet got fully webbed
I stood there to think of you
as if I know nothing.
Where are you, then(?)
Your every whereabout is with me
Is there any other place
of your possible residing, still?
I earnestly searched my whole heart.
And the heart was beating normally.
My life got shortened by leaps
Perhaps I won't be able to meet you
in this life.
How many times have I not
thought of this thing
Still you have come
time and again.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Love: I Long For You (Radha-1) by Subrat Pradhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl