U Win Kyi
Love Story(9) (Life Brightened By Many Husbands) - Poem by U Win Kyi
She is a 107-year-old woman.
4 years ago, she was married to her 22nd husband.
Now she feels so insecure
cos he might leave her for a new lover.
Now she is seeking her 23rd new man
though she is wrinkle-faced centenarian.
She holds the worlds' most married record
by tying and untying the marital knot.
Without a husband, she feels so forlorn
so seeking a new one never adjourned.
Comments about Love Story(9) (Life Brightened By Many Husbands) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl