Loving You, In The Rain. - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
It's raining! Raining all day.
My umbrella is wet.
I have found some time, to say,
Loving words, for your heart!
' You, are SO SWEET,
Your smile, shows that!
And You, indeed,
Have touched, my heart '!
Drops are falling, on your nose,
And a some of, on mine!
One drops, upon your blouse,
And your face, shows a smile!
It sounds, so romantic, for me,
To feel love for, in the rain!
I am so wet, but for me,
Our love had aroused, again! ,
Comments about Loving You, In The Rain. by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl