Majestic Words! - Poem by Geoff Warden
Deep within the shadows silhouette
Eyes locked in focus of stare,
One burning flames illumines light,
somberness of an empty chair.
Mind set rests peaceful slumber
Beethoven bangs such thunderous notes,
Breath deeply taken finds release,
End of days burdening tote.
Blank pages scream emotions deep,
Quite solitude beacons fiery dance,
Souls mind seeks deeper spirit,
Parchment painting ink start to romance,
Deep within shadows silhouette,
lives spirit so rich of soul,
mystical words arrange of sequence
finds place of majestic tole..
Comments about Majestic Words! by Geoff Warden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl