Majestic Morning! - Poem by Geoff Warden
Clear majestic morning,
Catches without warning,
Morning breaks into another day.
Spirits here beside me,
Sent here to guide me,
Bringing Sweet music to my heart.
Sometimes I sit on a mountain,
Where the eagle fly,
And echos cry.
Big majestic mountains,
cascading water fountains,
nature has its own rich bouquet.
Eagle wings in flight,
Splendid day's delight,
as I am perched here way on high.
Sometimes I stare at eagle,
and I want to soar,
Comments about Majestic Morning! by Geoff Warden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl