Lawrence S. Pertillar
Marked For Change - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Evolving in a re-evaluation.
A higher consciousness...
Of a superior invisible mind shifts!
Taking all with it.
And marked for change...
In a rearrangement!
You and I may get upset.
An accustomed control we can forget.
What was is no longer...
As the speed of it separates.
Gone are the comforts,
And false cycles we depend.
These times are diminishing.
To end to begin again.
Comments about Marked For Change by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl