Meals With Them - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Seal the deal,
with your meal.
Enjoy the food,
But don't be in a mood.
Appreciate the company,
On a day that is so bright-n-sunny.
Talk your walk,
Removing out all the mental locks.
Have great fun,
& make you confidence go for a good run.
& remain aware.
Let me know how it goes,
& I'll just hope your success' boat continues to row.
Comments about Meals With Them by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl