Mei Guo - Poem by Roland Cho
You are in everyone and in everything,
Spoken of by everyone.
Your seven-lettered name evokes reactions.
Good are some, bad are others:
Admired and desired, hated and cursed!
Many and diverse are your defenders;
Many and disguised are your attackers,
But you keep spreading and spending.
You want to be everywhere
You want to help everyone.
Some measure their successes,
Others, their ambitions,
All using the American Ruler.
Oh “Mei Guo”, land of beauty and values!
You are charming, loved …
You are also WANTED!
Comments about Mei Guo by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl