Memories - Poem by Roland Cho
Out in the night so dark
I crave a moon so blue!
Wishing even lightning would spark
Just so I can see you!
Out in the woods, I enjoy the calm.
I think of what loving you requires.
Missing your drawings in my palm,
Just because you are now the squires
Comments about Memories by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl