Memories - Poem by Kirsten Striecker
Oh lord, tell me why you took such a beautiful soul.
A beautiful boy, with a smile that couldn't be removed
A beautiful boy, that brought a gorgeous little girl into the world.
Lord, you took a son from his mother and took a father from his child.
I do not blame you my father, heaven is full of the best smiles
I am not mad, nor am I a selfish person.
I just want to know why you took someone that meant so much to so many.
Days turn to weeks, and my weeks seem to feel like years.
A beautiful boy that just wanted to save the world.
A twenty one year old boy, that thought life was all about living without fear!
God, did you take him because he found the key to living life.
Comments about Memories by Kirsten Striecker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl