Tia Maria Poems
- A Stranger In The Mirror Who are you & where did I go Where ...
- A Father's Love The love that I see in your father’s ...
- A Brand New Day Uninvited thoughts, corrupt a verse And ...
- A Little Book To Remind Me When I feel there is no hope And ...
- A Fairy Tale Naked save for her delicate butterfly wings She...
- A True Love Confession Good heaven's above you ask could it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Stranger In The Mirror
Who are you & where did I go
Where is the girl I used to know
Who is this woman staring back at me
Who are you, where could I be
What happened to that girl
with the big brown eyes
Now all that I can see
Is sadness & lines
I am done with all this
No more pain & sorrow
Just walk away, say goodbye
Please don't come back tomorrow