Lawrence S. Pertillar
Milking - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You want without revealing.
You creep from places of ambush.
You believe my time spent,
Should be all about you!
With conditions of preferences
And time limits set...
To meet and excite 'your' expectations?
You need another bowl of frosted flakes?
If you do...
You will discover the milking you seek,
Will not be given freely here!
I admire your approach,
Your hands are much too cold
With a skill that outreaches
And leeches before attracting an attachment!
There are some rules of endearment,
One should never overlook...
When hunting on unchartered territory!
Comments about Milking by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl