Mirror Reflection - Poem by Camacy Melville
When I look in the mirror, what do I see?
A beautiful human being staring right back at me
When I move grade to grade, what has been shown?
my smartness and how much my progress has grown
When I read a book, cover to cover
I always go back to get another
Some may ask, how do I dress
I may answer, I dress to impress
When I go out I present myself with pride
you can tell by the way I walk, stride for stride
When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
I see a beautiful human being staring right back at me
Comments about Mirror Reflection by Camacy Melville
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda