Miseries Everywhere - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
He alone holds reign, who is the king.
He is the subject of no rule of law,
Which he makes to his whims.
Loyalties alone have entries.
Thrown overboard is honesty.
He owns all his subjects own.
Every circle is a kingdom;
Everywhere surrounds misery.
Comments about Miseries Everywhere by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl