Miss Fire 0052 - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
'Fire right! go! " kilted keeper calls:
from flight no feathered pheasant falls.
"Fire left! " scared second keeper bawls:
from fright, unprepared peasant crawls!
(30 July 2009)
Poet's Notes about The Poem
"Fire right! " the kilted keeper calls:
from flight the feathered pheasant falls.
"Fire left! " the second keeper bawls:
from fright, a passing peasant crawls!
(23 March 1975)
Comments about Miss Fire 0052 by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl