RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mom Comforting Me From Heaven - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Purple visions of violets sitting in my mind,
a message from beyond, one from my Mom.
Trying to protect me, hold me close in the
coming days of suffering alone in a hospital.
Comforting my soul from heaven, helping me to
be strong and get through this terrible ordeal
one more time.
Significant observations and reasonable logic
sits inside my mind, as Mom touches me gently in
the night before going back to her place in
Comments about Mom Comforting Me From Heaven by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl