Edward Kofi Louis
'Monopoly 21'! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
It will be our righteousness if we observe and do all the Commandments;
Because, degrading passions abounds around us today! !
Like misery, diseases, wars and deaths!
Give water to him or her who is thirsty,
And give food to him or her who is hungry;
Because greed has taken over the earth.
Comments about 'Monopoly 21'! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda