Monster - Poem by David Lomenick
all the bodies under the quilt.
severed body parts,
and all the insides during that time ripped out.
shout for help,
nobody will hear you,
nobody will care.
I walk out of the shadows,
wanting my part of the pain,
to heal my guilt and shame.
I am the one who put the bodies under the quilt.
Comments about Monster by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda