Lawrence S. Pertillar
More Suitable For You - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I should have more of an understanding,
As to where you are coming from?
Your quick slide into the gutter,
Has been done by your own doing.
My stay there,
Was a result from your suppression.
You will find your stay,
More comfortable than I did.
At least those who slid there with you,
Are all of your acquaintances.
Like you they too have similar traits.
And like you they chose to deceive others too!
That gutter is a place,
That seems to be an ideal fit.
A perfect one and more suitable for you!
Please don't be offended,
If my dog does what dogs do.
I left my poop scooper!
If I were you I'd do my best to do a little move.
Comments about More Suitable For You by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl