Moses Sent God's Own Freedom Scented Roses To Egyptian Rule. - Poem by Michael Gale
Waken up to smell all roses...
God's slaved people were freed by a man named Moses.
God wanted His people free...
Moses did a parting of The Red Sea.
Persucution would follow them as a clouded, overhead dread...
God pounded down with a rightful fist, so that the Egyptian aroma
would be stifled to the earth.
That Egyptian Pharoah received his dessert by Moses, a much deserved defeat...
God thru Moses delivered to the slaves, a freedomly waking greet.
These were the words of the Holy Bible.
Amen to all free men and God.
Comments about Moses Sent God's Own Freedom Scented Roses To Egyptian Rule. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl