! Most Difficult Decision - Poem by Linda Ori
How do I decide
Something undecidable -
Tears me up inside;
How am I to choose?
Can't I have the best of both -
Either way, I lose;
Please don't pressure me
For an answer I can't give -
Love - just let it be.
Comments about ! Most Difficult Decision by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl