Mother - Poem by Rhonda Baker
Mother is the thing, I'd always wanted to be.
To have a child of my own, Oh what glee
Then the day came, and to me was born a son
It was only the beginning. The journey's just begun
I always thought of all the things I would teach you and say...
Little did I know, in life you'd show me the way
The way to slow down. To really look at things
There's more there... Then a quick glance brings
Comments about Mother by Rhonda Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl