Mr. Wobbly Prepares For Work - Poem by Sonny Rainshine
Before he goes to work
he must pack his briefcase.
First, in goes a canister
of insecurity (for a midmorning snack) .
Next a couple of reams of worry,
Carefully, he positions his anger
(a mixture of anxiety and road rage)
next to a Ziploc full of disillusionment
Finally, he adds a protective layer
of arrogance and
He’s ready for the day.
Comments about Mr. Wobbly Prepares For Work by Sonny Rainshine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl