Muse Of Mine - Poem by cecil hickman
Make me vision the passions of words from your heart, my mind.
United souls guiding the writer, moving mountains in words that bind,
Sensations of the spirits, which shall read and delight their memories,
Enveloping faith, love, life, happiness, escaping the written boundaries,
Only your expectations should never be crowded with delusions of grandeur.
Fear and respect of your blessed muse shall bless you as their connoisseur.
My muse is with me through every day and night, even in my dreams.
I respect her novelties, and sternness, holding my soul tight it seems.
Now and again, she blesses me with amazing words from her realm.
Exemplary her wisdom, to lend me words, guiding me to overwhelm.
Comments about Muse Of Mine by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl