Mx1006 - Poem by Roland Bastien
Flush the fledglings’ stench
Before the sun runs
After day dies.
Trees are for birds
Uranium UA bomb to hurt.
My blood has a U-238.
My conk flesh. Howls
Electromagnetic pulsator, M1*A1.
Waltzes with my stem cells
I will survive..
They will collapse
Comments about Mx1006 by Roland Bastien
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda