My Brain Does Bow To Him - Poem by Muzahidul Reza
Only a star is in our solar system
Sun is it's name,
Allah has created so many stars
How magnificent can be His empire?
My mind neither can imagine
Nor can calculate with any machine,
So my brain cannot but bow to Him
For the honor of That Unique Supreme,
This is one of the causes
Why itself my brain to Him bows.
Comments about My Brain Does Bow To Him by Muzahidul Reza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl