My Cat - Poem by Hannah Hess
My cat is green,
She's very mean,
She sits on my bed all night long,
and tells me she is queen.
She told me to eat some hay,
To pee on my dater.
But no matter how hard she tries,
She will never get me to eat a fly!
Comments about My Cat by Hannah Hess
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda