My Friend And I - Poem by Chandan Dey
You're like sweet soft breeze of evening summer
always making a kiss on me, but in no way can i
make the same on you.
You're like a co-passenger whom i can't see
but who sits beside and takes me to the next stoppage
timely and safely.
The uncanny fragrance edifies me:
it's always fair-one can touch
the petals, not their colors.
Comments about My Friend And I by Chandan Dey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda