Lawrence S. Pertillar
My Life's Best Pupil - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
One of integrity
Shows he is accountable
For his actions dependable.
And cool with it
As he walks self-assured.
Conscious of critique and romance.
He has spent his life taking chances.
And his faith has kept him receptive
To his beliefs
Arriving with the blessings of answered prayers.
'My Life's Best Pupil'
He thought he was.
And he learned his lessons well.
'Thank you, Ronald'
Comments about My Life's Best Pupil by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl